Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I am a Muslima ambassador

A global online exhibition from the International Museum of Women (IMOW). Muslima presents a groundbreaking collection of thought pieces and artwork from contemporary Muslim women who are defining their own identities and, in the process, shattering pervasive stereotypes. Explore work from artists, activists, and thought-leaders around the world, representing a broad spectrum of Muslim realities and identities, addressing such topics as Power, Leadership, Appearance, Myths, Generations, Faith and Connection. 

I'm extremely honored that I got the chance to be part of Muslima's online exhibition and very proud  that I helped in building and creating the Muslima exhibition!

yes I am officially a Muslima ambassador :)

the amazing photographer Maggy, the too lovely curator of Muslima's exhibition Samina, and I
at the anniversary gala of the international museum of women.
celebrating the international women day.

the most amazing/inspirational women I've ever met.
too bad we're missing a lot of them, I wish that everyone was in this polaroid.
we represented the rest of us and WE SPOKE our voices on stage <3
 --------------
spot me, between these amazing women ... some I got the chance to meet in San Francisco, and those who participated from Denmark, the Philippines, and Sharjah ... I really want to know you all more.<3

2 comments:

  1. lots of support and respect from all the jeddawis SARAH ... :D very proud of u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aliiiiii thank you so much i really appreciate it :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...