Thursday, May 26, 2011

the medicine *Brain; plus and minus (packaging)

 I wanted to make a package for a series of medicines for the young women's brain, actually it came to me while I was talking to my brother and he was pointing out how women's brains are so complicated, to be honest I agreed and it came to me the whole idea which is creating 4 different solution for different problems might not be a big deal but women exaggerate it so basically the medicine (pills) either reduce
or increase a habit.
After that I picked two things related to the left half of the brain (the information side) , and the two things I chose, one to make the young lady smarter and one to make her honest and make the information she says true. and for the right half ( the emotional side) I chose two also, one how make her very creative and feel artistic and the other one makes her less stressed and less angry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...