Wednesday, December 28, 2011

launching my first illustration book :)

27/dec/2011 was a very special night ... i was surrounded by people from my past .. present ... and probably the future ... the atmosphere was perfect, artistic and cozy .. I loved that i saw 99% of the important people in my life while launching my very first illustration book ... JUNK ... خردوات :)
some pictures from the event <3
the cover of the book :)
one of the coolest gifts <3

Finally ... the whole experience was indescribable .. the music i love .. the people I love ...
I dont wanna forget anyone .. so thanks a lot to whoever believed and supported me ..
I'll be posting more about the book and i really hope you guys love it :')

7 comments:

  1. mabrooook but how can we get a copy ? i am from lebanon but i do have friends in riyadh pleasee mention the selling stores or libraries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiba <3 <3 ... it will be available by next week nchala .. in jeddah .. bridges and virgin mega store .. i think later on it will be in virgin lebanon i'll try my best and i'll let you know <3

    thank you sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saraaaaaaa Mabrooookkk!! yulla i want to c u so we celebrate together!! MashAllah you're talented girl, very creative cant wait to see the whole thing!! million mabrook! boosy nfsik n ill call u to personally congratulate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sarah mabrok one more time :P

    thanks for replying and i wanna tell u that maybe someone will bring the book to me from jeddah (virgin)so please inform us when it is available and what about the price:P ? actually a behem but i have to know.. keep on drawinggg :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll let you know as soon as possible <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to know about you and your book through Samaher's blog. I'm completely blown away by your talent! Mashallah! How can I order the book?

    ReplyDelete
  7. im so glad u liked it .. :) it will be vailable this weekend in virgin mega store, jeddah .. and hopefully soon maybe virgin dubai, lebanor or maybe cairo, im not sure .. this is my email email me and sarah.tt@hotmail.com and i'll figure a way .. send it to u or something <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...