Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NEW YORK

so i just got back from nyc, i was spring breaking 
and it was beyond amazing, i picked some random images to 
share my indescribable trip with you guys.
  lovely book by the awesome Nada Seet
 a spread from the awesome book by Tim Walker
 Pastis- french love
typography love 
I participated in Nada's project and i drew 
an octopus as my ideal dinner

and I met Steven Heller <3 - school of visuals art-NYC,Steven Heller is author and co author of many works on the history of illustration, typography, and many subjects related to graphic design. 
i LOVED new york but ...
i wouldnt wanna live there...
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I was catching up on all your new posts, Awesome work I must say.
    I hope you're enjoying sf! and that you had a wonderful spring break...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh lama thanks a lot, yess im loving it here and i wish we met or so, let me know if u miss sf and decided to visit.
      xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...