Wednesday, May 9, 2012

this post is important

i finished my 22 years old, last year with a broken heart. Although it was pretty ugly but A LOT of things happened .. 

the ups were UPS and the downs were DOWNS.

- I jumped from a stage to another stage </3
- I  went to dubai, Leo Burnett Academy
thats me in a cow print hehe.

-i went to italy with my favorite best friend to take
a street photography workshop

-had my senior exhibition in college

-graduated


-had some extra "family love"




-beach


-went to a7la balad fil3alam "cairo" to visit my sis
-went for black hair
-sleepovers


-went through shit


-decided to create a book, over a turkish coffee

 -worked in destination Jeddah magazine

-went to hajj :,)

-published the book

 -decided to go study masters in san francisco with my best friends.


-applied

 -one of them got married and the other one changed her mind :/

-a lot a lot a lot of things happened, cant have it all in a post but i ended up going to san fran without my friends :( .. and now i'm focusing on work :) 









and fun :p


and today i turned 23 .. happy birthday to me.




8 comments:

  1. I love you And I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post too and few days and i will turn 23 alsoooo...really sad :P:P Happy birthday anyways :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweetie inshAllah you have another great year. I just loved this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you pretty ladies <3
    and happy birthday Hiba from now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it sara! sucha creative person inty mashallah 3aleiki! may God reward u with beautiful happy UPS ya Rab!!:D LOVE U!! MISS U!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...