Saturday, October 27, 2012

ahhh ... San Francisco

I keep falling more and more in love with this city ... 
October, you're super sweet.
أنا مجنونة؟
يمكن ايوا و يمكن لأ
...
school school school
some assignments and class-work
 
 
lovely people ... lovely streets

Hardly Strictly BLUUGRASS <3
ahh ... it was too beautiful and huge .. 6 giant stages all around the golden gate park
the lovely patti smits
and SF MOMA ... very inspiring and 4th floor was full of Lebanese and Moroccan art ... made me very proud.
 
 

Pier 39 AKA la la land
 
As I mentioned before, I got the chance to work with a too great recording studio to voice over some characters in a video game :D

aaaaand my favorite part of this month was attending so you think you can dance live tour for 2012 ... it was beyond amazing, I waited for 9 seasons and FINALLY I got the chance to be part of it.
 

and receiving the kids' newsletter, I designed and illustrated for Alaan Art space, was like the cherry on the top <3

2 comments:

  1. تدوينة مرا حلوة :D
    مرا استمتعت وأنا أقرأ
    وكوني دايمُا لستيكا الفنانة ()

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...